2010年10月25日星期一

this post is specially for
my husband wong weng soon

SORRY husband
i feel like less time for u
me always work + study + hang out
also no time to accompany to uu
SORRY!!

my husband
call wong weng soon
at mid valley work
like to eat more more n slp more more
when he laugh will very loud wan
like to drink hot drinks wan
very scare cold weather wan d
always go out yam cha with at nite nite d
always will say good nite to me d
always spend money on me but not for himself
won angry me wan
tis is my husband

i was so sorry
but i really wan treat u good d
husband u will give me this chance to me izzit?
because of u
i will wan to trust 1more time love can be last forever
although me now still haven can trust la
but i will try my best d






THANK YOU WONG WENG SOON!!
I LOVE YOU WONG WENG SOON!!
MUACKZZZZ WONG WENG SOON!!