2010年10月25日星期一

finally i have some time to come here for update my blog..
i feel so miss here..
everytime i wan come here also will buzy then din come..
hate tat feel alot..
today me must write many n many thing at here.. ^^

1st i need to explain why i so long din come here..
my life is pack in full..
sem break just went for work n work..
off day will hang out with parent, frenz or bf..
although is tired.. 
but tat was fun for me.. ^^

MY WORK
i work part time in red modani at leisure mall..
every saturday n sunday also will saw me at thr..
this work in relax n easy..
can play with other staff..
can sing loud loud..
can see many baby...
can learn up many thing..
but sometime will have many customer..
will make me tired of it..
but i was enjoy it.. ^^
ah ling n sow yin
sook kun n julia

our leg


our boss

boss.. ^^

u r my choosey lover

4 leng lui~
still rmb when sem break..
me work weekdays at red modani..
me give ppl cheat $$..
wat a bad memory.. 
but it teach me alot..
from tat kes..
i won easy to trust anyone again..
i wan to say..
SORRY SIMON..


MY STUDY
after sem break..
we all were going back to the college..
meeting back my DBF1 GROUP 1 frenz..
i was so miss u all.. ^^
say turely..
i love u all... guys..
thankz for being my buddy.. ^^

















couse have u all..
my life was full in smile..
even sometime me was no happy..
but when 2gether with u all.. 
my annoyance was gone.. 
THANK DBFI GROUP1
my sem 1 result alr out.. 
me alr fail my IA.. 
haiz..
this sem me must gambateh alr.. ^^
donwan fail alr..
support JULIA.. 

MY DEAR FRENZ
during sem break..
me go out with my dear frenz alot..
love them alot..
we must be frenz 4ever.. 
love u all.. muackzz... 
















THE END.. ^^